Applications for our 2019 programme are now closed.
Students who live more than an hour away from an APP city are prioritised for APP Residential.
APP Residential supports high achieving students across the UK from lower sixth/S5, into competitive universities and top professions. We offer support through our four pillars:
- Mentoring by a professional via email
- Tailored skills sessions and career workshops
- University application support and guidance
- Internships with top employers
APP Residential offers the opportunity to undertake a one or two week internship with a top employer in London with all expenses paid. Whilst on a residential and in addition to the placement, students receive skill sessions and university application support. A professional mentor will be from the employer you undertake your placement with. Students also participate in evening and weekend activities.
It doesn’t matter where you’re from in the UK, as long as you fit our eligibility criteria, you can apply to APP Residential.
Depending on your interests, you can apply to one APP residential from the following (click on the links to find out more):
• For aspiring engineers: APP JACOBS Residential
• For students interested in banking, finance and digital professions: APP J.P. Morgan Residential
• For aspiring accountants: APP KPMG Residential
• For aspiring solicitors and barristers: APP Law Residential
• For aspiring medics: APP Medicine Residential*
Often, major firms and opportunities are situated within London, putting those in the rest of the UK at a disadvantage.
Our residential programmes are specifically designed to support hard working students living outside of the reach of these opportunities to come to London to gain valuable work experience and to improve their soft skills.
Here at the SMF we are proud that the majority of our students go on to the top universities in the UK and undertake experiences and opportunities with us that help them gain employment in prestigious organisations.