We have a variety of residential internship programmes for you to apply for this year.
These programmes are a great way for you to get a chance to gain a real insight into the profession that you want to join and to get to know a new city.
It doesn’t matter where you live in the UK, as long as you’re a high-achieving student from a low-income background and fit our eligibility criteria, you can apply to one of the programmes.
Each programme will provide you with:
- A mentor from the sector that you want to work in
- A real insight into the profession that you want to go into in the future
- Skill sessions for you to develop soft skills, such as confidence, networking
- University and UCAS personal statement advice
- The chance to get to know another city and attend exciting evening events and activities, such as a theatre trip
Interested in law? Click here to find out more
J.P. Morgan Programme (Banking & Finance)
Interested in banking & finance? Click here to find out more
Whitehall Programme (Civil Service/Politics)
Want to know how Government operates? Click here to find out more
If you like in Scotland and would still like to apply to the Whitehall Programme that is taking place in Glasgow and Edinburgh, please click here to start your application form.
Applications for all other programmes have now closed.