Students apply to the Aspiring Professionals Programme (or APP) via our online form. Depending on their eligibility and location they select a strand (APP City or APP Reach, and/or one APP Employer Insight) on the form when they indicate their career sector preferences.
The main components to the application process are:
- Students apply via our online application form.
- The application does not need to be completed in a single sitting. Students can chose the ‘Save and continue later’ option, enter an email address and will be sent a unique link to log back in and continue their application at a later date. We recommend drafting and saving written answers offline in case of any issues.
- Students nominate a referee who they would like to give us information about their academic and personal situation in support of their application.
- This could be a form tutor, head of year group, or subject leader, but they should be able to verify the student’s eligibility for the programme.
- Students will submit the referee’s name, role and email address as part of the application form.
- Referees will receive an email link to complete the reference once the student submits their application.
Useful Links for the 2022 programme: